WRNS Studio is a mid-sized architectural / planning firm with a diverse portfolio of high-quality, sustainable design. Please submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always accepting resumes.
WRNS Studio NYC seeks a senior project manager with 15+ years’ experience in institutional and commercial projects. The NY Studio of WRNS is a growing and diverse practice with projects in the higher education and commercial sectors. Candidates must be enthused about growing a practice and the opportunities therein. WRNS shares talents across studios (SF, Seattle, Honolulu, and NYC) and candidates may be asked to travel on occasion. Candidates must be licensed to practice in the state of NY. 10+ years of experience working on the east coast preferred.
The senior manager position requires that candidates be able to coordinate all project efforts in order to ensure effective execution of the work. The position requires that candidates be experienced and comfortable handling primary client contact. It is expected that candidates be familiar and comfortable with marketing, business development, and interviewing efforts. Candidates should be prepared to help grow our studio culture and capabilities.
A Senior Project Manager at WRNS Studio would handle the following responsibilities:
- Handles the most complex projects
- Responsible for coordination of all project efforts – both administrative and design efforts – to ensure cost effective execution of projects
- Prepares strategic plans with defined scope expectations
- Strong client interaction to complete projects on schedule and within budget
- Actively manages client budget, schedule and program
- Prepares proposals, budgets, and fee worksheets
- Manages consultant contracts, fee’s; billings; add services
- Manages client contracts; billings; add services
- Manages labor costs effectively
- Proactive approach to budgeting and forecasting of project costs and design scope increases
- Assists in the management of the studio culture