We are looking for a Graphic Designer with 1 – 3 years of experience, preferably in architecture, engineering, construction, or interior design. The Graphic Designer will be an integral part of WRNS Studio’s Communications + Marketing team, with responsibility for supporting the firm’s four offices: San Francisco, New York, Seattle, and Honolulu. The position is based in WRNS Studio’s San Francisco office.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Support proposals, qualifications, and award packages
- Develop presentations for client-facing interviews and conferences
- Maintain image assets
- Create and maintain collateral: project sheets, brochures, resumes
- Support internal + external communications (newsletter, press kits)
- Past experience in a graphic design role producing both print and digital materials
- Proficiency in InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong skills with graphic layout and presentation
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work overtime
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Send cover letter, resume, and work samples.