WRNS Studio is a mid-sized architectural / planning firm with a diverse portfolio of high-quality, sustainable design. Please submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always accepting resumes.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with excellent writing skills and 3 – 7 years of experience working in the building design industry, preferably in an architecture, engineering, construction, or interior design firm. This person will be integral to WRNS Studio’s Marketing + Communications team, with responsibility for supporting the firm’s four offices: San Francisco, New York, Honolulu, and Seattle. This position is based in WRNS Studio’s San Francisco office.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Write and produce project proposals, qualifications, speaking proposals, and awards packages
- Develop presentations for interviews and conferences
- Support business development
- Support internal + external communications
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Past experience in a marketing role producing proposals
- Advanced proficiency in InDesign and PowerPoint; proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Skills with graphic layout and presentations a plus
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work overtime
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Submit cover letter, resume, and work sample as follows
- Send a single PDF file that includes your cover letter, resume, and a work sample named accordingly: Your Name_Proposal Writer_ WRNS.pdf
- For the cover letter, tell us:
- What distinguishes you beyond your experience and the requirements of the position?
- Why do you want to work for an architecture firm? Why WRNS?
- How do your outside interests inform your daily work life, or vice versa?
- How does this position support your professional goals?
- For the work sample
- Limit to ten pages
- If available, provide an example of a marketing proposal (RFQ or RFP response)
WRNS Studio offers a creative environment, with growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package.