Location: San Francisco, CA Minimum Requirements: Minimum 8+ years' experience Please send resumes to: email@example.com
- Undergraduate degree in Architecture, with preferred graduate degree in Planning or Urban Design (MUP, MCP, MUD)
- 8-10 years of planning experience
- LEED credentials
- AICP certification
- Familiarity with and membership in SCUP
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino, and Revit
- Exceptional graphic communication abilities
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Engage in all aspects of the master planning, programming, feasibility study projects from analysis to design, existing conditions documentation, conceptual ideas, design development, and documentation.
- Coordinate and / or produce maps, diagrams, graphs, presentation graphics, 3D models, physical models, renderings, and narratives.
- Represent the firm in one-on-one interactions with clients, consultants, and reviewing agencies.
- Design community engagement processes and communication plans.
- Support marketing and business development activities.
- Represent WRNS at conferences and in interactions with clients, consultants, and potential applicants.