We are looking for a Marketing Manager with 7 – 10 years of experience working in the building design industry, preferably in an architecture, engineering, construction, or interior design firm. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and tracking leads, and managing marketing and business development workflow and deadlines. This person will support WRNS Studio’s four offices: San Francisco, New York, Honolulu, and Seattle. This position is based in WRNS Studio’s San Francisco office.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage marketing and business development workflow, deadlines, and deliverables
- Support business development via research, research oversight, and outreach to potential targets
- Manage proposals and qualifications packages
- Oversee presentations for interviews and conferences
- Manage, track, and report marketing activities and calendars
- Support internal + digital communications
- Past experience in a marketing role producing proposals
- Past experience supporting business development
- Advanced proficiency in InDesign and PowerPoint; proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong skills with graphic layout and presentation
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work overtime
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Submit cover letter, resume, and work sample as follows
- Send a single PDF file that includes your cover letter, resume, and a work sample named accordingly: Your Name_Marketing Manager_ WRNS.pdf
- For the cover letter, tell us:
- What distinguishes you beyond your experience and the requirements of the position?
- Why do you want to work for an architecture firm? Why WRNS?
- How do your outside interests inform your daily work life, or vice versa?
- How does this position support your professional goals?
- For the work sample
- Limit to ten pages
- If available, provide an example of a marketing proposal (RFQ or RFP response)
WRNS Studio offers a creative environment, with growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package.