Location: San Francisco, New York, Honolulu, and Seattle Minimum Requirements: Minimum 7+ years’ experience with strong technical skills, licensure Please send resumes to: email@example.com
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience with strong technical skills
- Literate in Revit
- Experience in medium to large scale projects
- Experience with engineer consultant coordination
- Experience in construction phase
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- BS/BA Degree in Architecture (masters preferred)
- Architectural License
- Licensed architect with significant project responsibility.
- Plans and develops projects of medium to large scope and works under minimal supervision.
- Oversees team of designers and technicians.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments.
- Plans and develops architectural projects concerning unique and / or controversial complexities that significantly impact major company programs.
- Involves exploration of subject area, definition of scope, selection of items for investigation and development of novel concepts and methods.